Tuition must be prepaid for periods of either a full semester (20 weeks), half semester (10 weeks), or a minimum of one month with credit card contract option; not weekly, as-you-go, etc. Payment for the entire period (month, half- or full-semester) is due no later than the beginning of the first lesson of that period. A $20 late payment fee will be added when a payment is for less than a month (NO exception).
Queens Music Academy and all of its staff cannot accept cash as a form of payment. Please pay directly to Queens Music Academy using our online system. Thank you for your understanding.
Click here to see profiles of our highly-qualified faculty members
How to start? First, register your child below and then pay the trial lesson fee ($35). You will receive an email from the teacher to schedule a lesson. You can purchase up to three trial lessons without a contract. After three trials lessons the system automatically creates a minimum four-week contract ($35x 4 =$140). Q? please call 718-440-9696
CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATED
Queens Music Academy's has updated its cancellation policy to address concerns and requests for further clarification from both parents and staff. Please review it carefully as there are several new important changes introduced:
1. A scheduled lesson is defined as a weekly lesson occurring on a student's regular day/time slot, determined at the beginning of the semester.
2. Should a student not be able to attend any scheduled lesson, parent/guardian must contact their child's teacher directly (not the school), and receive a response at least 24 hours prior to scheduled lesson. Cancellation on the day will be consider as missed which means the parents are obligated to pay the teacher's lesson scheduled time.
3. The only acceptable contact methods are to the teacher's phone (either by speaking, voice mail, or text); or to the teacher's email (only with at least 24 hours notice).
4. Parent/guardian requesting cancellation must receive a response from their teacher at least 24 hours before scheduled lesson, in order to be entitled to a rescheduled (“make-up”) lesson.
5. For cancellation requests not confirmed in the above manner, it will be at the teacher's discretion whether or not to allow lesson to be rescheduled. Therefore it is crucial that a parent/guardian give their teacher as much notice as possible for cancellations, and to make every attempt to reach the teacher.
6. A maximum of three canceled lessons may be rescheduled per semester. These include lessons canceled for any reason (emergency, sickness, weather, etc). Any and all canceled lessons beyond the first three will not be rescheduled or refunded for any reason.
7. In the event of a teacher’s absence, the teacher is responsible to contact the student directly in advance (except in the case of an emergency) and arrange for a make-up lesson at a future date. Should issues arise in rescheduling please contact the school.
8. For any enrichment program refund, there will be one trial day (paid) is allowed and the parents has to decide whether she/he should continue or not for the rest of semester. Since they commit to the semester, there will be 50% refund available after the first day and no refund after the second day.